The HONEST Real truth about eating whole and real food
Coaching in all arenas of life is on the rise and I think it is a smart decision to invest in having a coach to achieve your desired goals. Knowing the information or what to do is ONLY 1 piece of the puzzle, but it's about taking consistent action with that knowledge.
This is where most people get stuck for a host of reasons, but mainly because:
- Lack of clarity and purpose, i.e. the WHAT & WHY changes are needed
- Lack of tailored plan, i.e. the exact steps to get you from A to B
- Lack of accountability & support to keep you on track and course correct
The main aim of coaching is to:
- Help you generate self responsibility, i.e. accept that the hard work ahead is yours and that learning and creating new habits may need to happen in order to achieve their desired goal
- Raise awareness of how life could be different IF you achieved your goal OR if everything stayed the same. The main aim is to help you dream and design your new life as if your goals have been achieved
- Illicit positive behavioural change, however this change starts in your mind and is often the biggest hurdle to overcome. The coach is also there to help you become the person you need to be in order to achieve your goals, this follows the concept of BE DO HAVE, i.e. Be the person you need be NOW, Do what is needed to achieve and the HAVE your desire.
- Empower and build confidence in you so that you can make the necessary changes without overwhelm
The elements of having a coach:
- The success of a partnership between me the coach and you the client is based on the relationship and rapport. In a coaching relationship, there is no hierarchy, we both operate from a level playing field
- The coach is there to provide structure to the conversation and provide a line of questioning that will help YOU identify the pathway forward. All the answers are within us, sometimes we just need some help sifting through all the noise in our head
- The coach is there to provide accountability for you. Quite often you already know what you need to do and don’t need to be told, but it is having someone to be accountable that helps you take that action needed.
- The coach is also there to provide a level of expertise in a chosen area of specialty. This is done in an empowering way and is not meant to be prescriptive. In my case, my chosen area of special interest is gut health and helping mum’s rock life without overwhelm given the stress of this modern day life.
- Lastly and most importantly, the coach is also there to support and guide you to achieve your goals using a structured approach.
All the above is quite general to coaching, so how does that relate to me as a Nutrition & Wellness coach? As I mentioned before, my area of special interest is gut health and helping mum’s become the captain of their ship using proven transformational wellness practices.
Obtaining transformational change is very difficult to do in 1 session, therefore I’ve designed 2 main 1:1 programs to achieve this:
- 6 week 1:1 Thriving Families – this purely focuses on Nutrition and aiding the switch to real wholefoods in small bite sized chunks.
- 12 week: Healing with wholefood – this program truly is my babe and focuses on change in the 4 core pillars of health, i.e. nutrition, gut microbiome, toxicity and emotional wellbeing. No stone is left unturned in this program.
The above 1:1 programs will be offered as a group in the 2nd part of the year and the investment will be much lower.
I also understand that sometimes, you need to dip your toe into the water before making that investment, so I also have a 90 Minute Nutrition & Wellness Audit. The purpose of this session is to:
- Help you identify your what & why for health & wellness
- Design a plan for you to create this so that you always know your next step
- Perform an audit of your nutrition & wellness and provide recommendations and suggestions for improvement.
If you are feeling stuck on your journey and not sure of your next step, please reach out and schedule a complimentary 30 chat to see if any of my programs are a fit for you.
Chantal is a Certified Nutrition & Wellness Coach with a special interest helping mum’s transform the health of their families using healing wholefood and transformational wellness practices. This is achieved by using a proven, yet personalised step by step wholistic approach
Is this you today?
- Life is just feeling OFF and you are not sure what to do next?
- You are consistently beating yourself up for not being a good enough mum, wife, sister, friend, employee etc.....Just not feeling enough, deserving or worthy?
- You are carrying so much baggage from the past, the shackles are so heavy on your back, you just cannot move forward?
Let’s paint a different picture – What if:
- You could live a life free of self imposed guilt, shame, embarrassment and anxiety
- You could have 100% control of your emotions, thoughts & actions and live the life you desire AND more importantly teach this to your children – PURE GOLD
- You could achieve more of what you want in your life, regardless of past challenges
- You could walk tall and BE in your authentic self EVERY SINGLE day and speak your truth with confidence
- You could face the crap & challenges of life with calm, ease and confidence, let’s face it – this stuff is still going to happen. The DAILY challenges and irritations WILL still be there, but it’s how you experience it.
I have the pleasure of interviewing my mentor, coach, primary health practitioner, friend and loving angel Sally Gray, founder of Real Healthy Kids.
Sally is a self confessed eternal student. She also possesses the most impressive credentials I know of which include:
- Masters Trained Nutritionist,
- Functional Medical specialist,
- EFT & NLP Practitioner,
- Jack Canfield Success Principles Trainer,
- Master Life Coach and
- Neuroscience Pracitioner.
So you are in the best hands here today.
Below is a brief summary of the video:
What is the mind, body connection?
- Quite often we are getting stuck in the physical doing, however science has proven that emotional well being and the brain is the single biggest predictor of our future and healing potential
- As mum’s our emotional set point is shaping our journey and that of our kids. Not an easy message to hear, but a necessary one
- Emotional well being is the REAL work that is needed if you are on a healing journey
- Doing the emotional well being work can save you years and not mentions thousands if dealing with a chronic health condition
How did you connect the dots that Emotional Well being is the key predictor for our health?
- From the personal journey of pain and crippling anxiety. Once the REAL work was done properly, the symptoms disappeared
AN overview of IGNITE:
- 15 years in the making of trying to find out how to marry Naturopathic practices with emotional well being practices such as life coaching, transpersonal counseling and human potential
- The purpose of IGNITE is to adjust your emotional set point and set you free
- It bridges the gap of where you currently and where you want to be
- Teaches the fundamental life skills
- 12 week LIVE online program, guided by Sally including additional Facebook Support
- Guided step by step frame work of weekly lessons learning how to harness the potential of the human brain
- Learn practical tips and tricks of how to put the information into practice
Sally’s overall message:
You are not alone on this journey of motherhood. We are ALL sista’s wanting the very best for ourselves and our family. You are not broken or need fixing, BUT we ALWAYS have a choice. A great life is only available to the courageous who are prepared to do the work
As mum’s we need to take back the reigns and create the life we desire. There is no such thing as perfection and we can walk our path the way we want to feel with confidence, self belief and a deep connection to our authentic self
My personal recommendation to join the IGNITE quest:
This work has really been the missing link on our healing journey. Awesome nutrition, whilst it yielded life changing results, was not enough. We can focus on perfect nutrition and supplements till the cows come home, but the results will always be temporary unless this INNER work is included as well.
I’ve always had an interest in personal development, but I’ve not had anyone teach me the way Sally delivers IGNITE. Not only do I stand up and take 100% responsibility for my life (the good and the bad), the message and concepts are taught to the kids, and man oh man, do they get this so much quicker than us. The journey is never complete and it is the work of life, but so bloody worth it!
The next round of IGNITE commences Thursday 22nd February
Click the button below to get much more detail on the program and join the IGNITE quest.
Added BONUSEs for action takers
- Join this week and get the first 30 days for FREE
- Access to the Wholistic Coach for 1 year FREE- valued at $564- this alone is worth the weight in the GOLD!
- A FREE private 1:1 "Breakthrough" Session for the first 10 to signup this week - valued at $250
That's nearly $800 worth of bonuses for saying YES to you!
PS - I'm not sponsored for this post, I just really believe in the work Sally is doing & her vision for mums just like you & me!
BONUS FREE TRAINING
Sally has been so generous and provided this additional bonus training. This one training and concept alone is enough is remove the shackles of life, set you free and become the captain of YOUR ship. Stop waiting and click on the button below to access this FREE training.
You can access that training by clicking on the below button
Chantal is a Certified Nutrition & Wellness Coach that has a special interest helping mum's transform the health of their families using Healing Wholefoods and transformational wellness practices. This is achieved using a personalised, yet proven step by step wholistic approach