6 Week Thriving Families Program
Would you like your family to be eating more nutrient dense wholefoods, although are unsure of where to start?
There is so much information out there, but again, it is all confusing & overwhelming. More importantly, you don’t know whether it is right for you?
As a parent, I appreciate that one of your primary concerns is your children’s and family’s health. Whilst you may have no major health issues, you may find that your family could be doing better in terms of their nutrition.
I understand that sometimes the leap of change from where you are now to where you want is huge and making those changes are not easy.
The 6 week Thriving Families Program is designed to take the worry and confusion out of healthy eating. Learn how to steer your family’s health and nutrition in the right direction – even if they are resistant to change! This program includes a wholistic approach incorporating the major pillars of health.
How does it work?
Prior to our first coaching session, you will complete a well-being questionnaire that will assist in identifying the key areas for change.
During our first session together this information will be used to create a plan specific to your needs & that of your family and more importantly clear measurable goals to be achieved will be set.
Together, we will break it down into small, manageable chunks that are easy for you to implement and won’t cause your family to rebel.
The 6-week intensive Thriving Families Program includes:
- 4 X 1hr private 1:1 coaching sessions consisting of 2 weekly and 2 fortnightly sessions.
- Coaching sessions will be conducted via Skype or telephone, or, if location permits, they can be done face to face.
- Personalised step by step plan for you to implement
- In depth Real Healthy Kids Nutritional manual which includes plenty of nutrient dense recipes
- Video lessons covering each pillar of health to watch in the comfort of your own home and at your convenience.
- Meal suggestions for breakfast, lunch, dinner & snacks so that you can start putting together your own meal plan
- Practical action steps after each session that are simple and easy to implement
- Additional tools & resources designed for success and making implementing a breeze
- E m otional and well-being guidance and insight.
- You will have access to all of my resources, including recipes, meal planners and meal ideas.
- UNLIMITED email between coaching sessions
At the end of the program:
- Your family will experience better nutrition.
- You will feel empowered with your knowledge of nutrition.
- You will have the ability to make better nutrition choices for your family.
- You will feel more confident in yourself and what you are trying to achieve for your family.
- You will ultimately have a healthier, happier thriving family.
This program is suitable for:
Families wanting to ditch packaged & processed food and make the switch to a wholefood nutrient dense lifestyle.
Apply at the links below for more information
In working with Chantal, you agree to the following: All information provided is for informational purposes only and is not intended as a substitute for advice from your physician or other health care professional or any information contained on or in any product label or packaging. You should not use the information provided for diagnosis or treatment of any health problem or for prescription of any medication or other treatment. You should consult with a healthcare professional before starting any diet, exercise or supplementation program, or if you have or suspect you might have a health problem. You should not stop taking any medication without first consulting your physician.