Back to School Snacks & Lunches
Nutrient Dense Foods that Nourish little bodies one bite at a time
It's that time of year when you need to start thinking about school snacks & lunchboxes....but you pulling your hair out!
As parents we have the greatest opportunity to build rock solid foundations for our children's health, both younger and older by making better nutrient dense food options for them, and it does not have to be complicated or have a bizillion ingredients in the pantry.
Are your stuck on what to feed them so that their bodies can nourish, thrive, grow, develop awesome brains and have amazing concentration in school?
Maybe you want to start ditching the packets and processed food, but just don't know where to START?
You want to amplify the nutrition in the lunchbox or snacks, but you are struggling for inspiration past the typical sandwich?
If you answered YES to the above, then this workshop is PERFECT for you to come and learn EXACTLY what their bodies need and not what clever marketing tells us.
In this workshop you will learn:
- How the right food has the capacity to affect physical performance, cellular growth, repair, brain power, concentration and so much more – This is gold information for mum's.
- The foods that are harming and driving inflammation and ultimately harming the gut
- The EXACT nutrients they need for brain development - this is PRICELESS, never be CONFUSED again
- The ESSENTIAL food formula that EVERY LUNCHBOX should consist of to ensure optimal growth and development
- How to put together a snacks and lunches plan that saves time, frustration and takes the thinking out of lunchboxes, week in and week out - BONUS - food they will ACTUALLY eat!
This workshop WILL NOT be suitable if you do not have a desire to include Real Nutrient Dense Food in your family's diet.
Your ticket to this workshop includes:
An in-depth Snacks & Lunches Manual containing over 50 Nutrient Dense recipes (all created by a naturopath), some which are gluten free, dairy free, grain free, nut free or easily adapted to be so. An example of the type of recipes included but not limited to are; grain free cookies, grain free muffins, different types of breads (grain & grain free), slices, savoury crackers, healthy version of yogo, an array of dips, grain free pastry and the list continues
Demonstration and tasting of some of the recipes
Q & A
BONUS EARLY BIRD OFFER - The first 5 people to register to will be eligible for a FREE 45min Nutrition & Wellness Audit worth $47
WHEN: Saturday 20th January 2018
TIME: 9.30am - 11.30am
WHERE: Pure Organics Wholefood House, 138 Tower Street Panania NSW 2213
COST: $37 per person
Chantal is a Certified Nutrition & Wellness coach with a special interest in simplifying and implementing Gut Healing Nutrition Protocols using a personalised wholistic step by step approach to help families achieve their health & healing goals.